Registration is now open for
February 10 to 14, 2016
In addition to the keynote addresses, the Conference includes
• seventy 90-minute workshops for writers (each attendee may select seven)
• seven workshops or panels in our popular “The Pleasures of Reading” track, designed for people who love to read but are not necessarily writers
• Adventure Day, when attendees may select intensive three-hour workshops, a variety of San Miguel excursions, and/or a co-cultural panel with several of the keynote speakers
• Literary agents, who will be on hand to hear pitches for book projects from aspiring writers.
• Plus a variety of readings and social events including the popular Open Mic sessions, readings by faculty, and our now legendary Mexican Fiesta